1. Why do you need a driver's license to buy liquor when you can't drink and drive?
2. Why isn't phoenetic spelled that way?
3. Why are there interstate highways in Hawaii and Alaska?
4. Why are there flotation devices on airplanes instead of parachutes?
5. Why are cigarettes sold in gas stations if smoking is prohibited?
6. Do you need a silencer to shoot a mime?
7. Can you imagine a world with no hypothetical situations?
8. How does the guy who drives the snowplow get to work?
9. If a cow laughed, would milk come out of its nose?
10. If nothing sticks to Teflon, how does Teflon stick to the pan?
11. If you are in a vehicle going at the speed of light, what happens when you turn on the headlights?
12. Why do they put Braille on the keypad of the drive-up ATM?
13. Why do we drive on parkways, and park on driveways?
14. Why is it that when you transport something by car, it's called a shipment, but something sent by ship is called cargo?
15. You know that indestructible little black box used on planes? Why can't they make the whole plane out of that stuff?
Return to Home Page